We select games that are integrated correctly and offer a good user experience. Here is a list of the most important criteria we use to assess games:
- The gameplay is enjoyable and engages the player with interesting themes, characters, game mechanics, design, music, a captivating narrative, fun challenges, and so forth;
- Every aspect and feature of the game functions as intended, and without issues that will negatively impact the player’s experience;
- Monetization is set properly, and all ads and/or IAP are triggered correctly;
- The game is original and does not infringe copyright laws;
- The game is playable in all major browsers and on popularly used devices;
- The game does not collect data without consent;
- The game does not lead users to other sites through outgoing links;
- Hosting is rooted at GameDistribution, the game is not being displayed within a web page or frame (iFrame) hosted on a different domain;
- The game is suitable for a range of audiences and does not contain explicit violence or references to sex, alcohol, and/or drugs.
For a complete overview of our rules, please consult our Developer Guidelines.